Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Orly Winter Collections

My Orly collection is not as big as it probably should be, but I love the few I have. Coincidentally  3 out of the 4 are from winter collections and pretty similar shades.

The first I have to show today is "Winter Wonderland" from T'is the Season 2010. This is a white glass fleck. The photo below is three coats.
Next up is "Au Champagne" from Holiday Soirée 2011. This is a shimmery white that is not to stark, but still is clean and refreshing to look at.
The last polish (and also the accent nail on the picture above) is "Halo" from Naughty or Nice 2012. This is a fine grain champagne gold glitter with slightly larger silver glitter. I love the mixture of the silver and gold together. Its flashy without being too 'in your face.'



No comments:

Post a Comment