Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gold & Pink Gradient Nails

For my first blog post I wanted to feature a polish combination that I truly loved wearing. I started off with two coats of China Glaze's "Passion," a metallic gold.
I then took China Glaze's "Poetic," a metallic pink, and sponged it over the second half of the nail, concentrating the most polish at the tip. I wish I had taken a photo of how that gradient looked itself. It was very delicate and the metallic finishes on both of the polishes helped them flow together better than if i had been using cremes or mixing textures. I finished up my nails with a thin coat of China Glaze's "Angel Wings" which is a fine grain gold glitter with holographic pieces.
The holo in "Angel Wings" is very strong. The day I wore this look was too cloudy to capture the true beauty of the holo so I included the picture down below taken with flash to show it a bit better. Even in low lighting situations this glitter really shines. 

"Passion" and "Poetic" are from China Glaze's Romantique collection from Spring 2009 and "Angel Wing's is from China Glaze's Holiday Joy collection for Winter 2012. 


No comments:

Post a Comment