Wednesday, November 21, 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome, Fall 2012

This is the first time I purchased an entire collection. But how can anyone blame me... who doesn't love a good duochrome? 
First is "Swanky Silk," a gold to pink polish.
Next is "Unpredictable," a mint green to slightly darker green duochrome.
This is "Rare & Radiant," a dark gold to murky green and probably the most duped shade of the season after Chanel's Perdiot from Fall 2011. 
Here we have "Deviantly Daring," a peacock blue/green/turquoise shade.
Lastly I have "Want My Bawdy," a dark blue duochrome.
I've done a few different nail art looks with this collection, the first being a Peacock look using only this collection and a black Milani striper. 
A few weeks ago CutePolish on youtube did a tutorial for a mermaid look that I tried out. For this I used all China Glaze polishes. the base on all the nails is "Rare & Radiant," the gradient on the two nails was made by sponging "Unpredictable" to the bottom half of the nail; concentrating the most on the tips, the glitter is "Pizzazz" and the stripes is "Glittering Garland."





No comments:

Post a Comment