Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Julep January Box

Boudoir Collection

 The polishes from left to right are- Annemarie, Hope, Farrah, Mae, Abigail, & Margot. 

 Annemarie is a medium toned cocoa brown. 

I used Annemarie as a base for this nail art look that I created to mix polishes with different finishes. Annemarie is a creme polish while the black, Cleopatra, is a latex, the gold, Margot, is a metallic, and Beatrix is a glitter.  
Mae is a muted purple satin polish. I saw some controversy online about this polish. While it is very nice, it is nothing like the swatch that Julep posted of the color. 
Abigail is a pale pink with a silk finish. The silk finish gives the polish a bit of a shimmer while still having a matte finish. I really wish I had a better photo of this but the sun would not come out before I left for work.
 Farrah is a muted purple silk finish polish with gray undertones.
 Margot is a yellow-toned gold metallic polish. I'm a sucker for gold polishes.
Hope is a white satin polish. I felt like this polish was too harsh for me to wear on its own. The matte surface looks as though it would be beautiful as a base for nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment