Saturday, January 25, 2014

China Glaze Sea Goddess Collection

Today I have China Glaze's Sea Goddess collection to show you all. This is a spring texture collection that I could not resist buying. 
First up is "Wish on a Starfish" this is a warm toned bubble gum pink with gold shimmer. I love this one. From the first moment I saw the bottle I knew that this one would be my favorite. It was love at first sight, if you will. Haha. It definitely does not disappoint on the nail. 
Next I have "Teal The Tide Turns" a seafoam green with darker green glitter pieces. This one reminds me of a glitter jelly polish due to the mix of the darker pieces. If a glitter jelly and a texture polish had a baby, this would be the result. 
This is "Tail Me Something." This cool-toned lavender glitter with silver flecks.
Next I have "Shell We Dance?" a dark pink with silver glitter pieces mixed in. This color really pops and dazzles.
This is "Seahorsin' Around" an aqua blue with silver flecks. The composition of this polish is very similar to "Tail Me Something." 
Last up is "Sand Dolla' Make You Holla." This is a white base with multicolored glitter pieces that reminds me of funfetti frosting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment