Monday, March 31, 2014

China Glaze Surprise Collection

Today I have China Glaze's Surprise Collection for Spring 2014. 
First up I have "Create A Spark" over China Glaze "At Vase Value." This glitter is made up of black, pink, and periwinkle glitter pieces of various sizes.  
Next I have "Glimmer More" over China Glaze "Spring In My Step." This polish consists of pink, orange, and yellow glitter.
Here I have "Don't Be A Flake" over China Glaze "Lotus Begin." This glitter combination was made with black, pink, and turquoise pieces. 
This is "I'm A Go Glitter" over China Glaze "Kinetic Candy." The glitter is made from pink, lime green, and turquoise pieces.  
This last image is "Glitter Up" over China Glaze "Re-Fresh Mint." The glitter combination is purple, orange, pink, and turquoise pieces. 

The last polish from this collection is "Shine-anigans" which is purple, pink, and lime green glitter. Unfortunately, my bottle has proven to be impossible to open so far. I hopefully will have a picture posted in the next couple of weeks once I figure out a good way to open it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment