Friday, February 14, 2014

Julep February 2014


My picks from Julep's February box. I chose the It Girl box and really loved the selection that they had this month. From left to right the polishes are Love, Diamond Theory, Glam Roc, Roc Solid, & Goldie.

Love is a soft gold duochrome with hot pick scattered glitter pieces. It is absolutely gorgeous and probably one of my favorite polishes of all time.
 Diamond Theory is a bronze glitter that is made from a combination of small and medium sized glitter pieces of the same shade. 

Roc Solid is a forest green creme. 

Glam Roc is an eggplant matte texture polish with silver flecks. I was super excited to see Julep do a dark texture polish like this one. So good.

Goldie is a rather intense, bright shade of yellow gold. I am looking forward to trying out gradients and other nail art techniques with this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment